- For the latest news on construction activities across Kent State University, visit the Office of the University Architect.
- For more information on statewide weather and road conditions,
- Plan your route with campus maps.
- Tour our facilities before you arrive with a
Parking on Campus
- Parking permits are available from Parking Services in the Schwartz Center.
- Parking meters are available, most of which accept credit cards.
- Pay-N-Display permits are available for purchase.
- A visitor's pay lot is located at the Student Center.
- Contact Parking Services at 330-672-4432 for information on additional parking locations, permits and information.