freevide0x性欧美Kent State students often say that the university gives them sense of belonging, a feeling that they fit. No matter their gender, race or ethnicity, there’s a place for everyone to find their purpose and thrive. Our strong academic programs and nationally recognized faculty help set Kent State apart and make the choice to enroll here an easy one.
- 93% of freshmen received financial assistance through scholarships, grants, loans or employment
- 200+ education abroad programs in more than 60 countries
- 400+ student organizations
Our students are comprised of individuals from across the globe. They will find that they belong here among their peers, learning from the best faculty possible.
- 38,000+ enrolled in 8-campus system
- Nearly 33,000 undergraduate students
- More than 5,500 graduate students
- 63% female students
- 37% male students
- 27,000+ Kent Campus undergraduate/graduate students
- 81% retention rates for first-time, full-time freshmen (Kent Campus).
- More than 10,000 degrees awarded in 2017.
- 16% Kent Campus undergraduate minority students:
- 4.1% international from more than 100 countries
- 8.8% African-American
- 3.7% Hispanic/Latino
- 3.6% Multiracial
- 1.8% Asian
- .2% Native American or Alaskan Native
- .1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
- 2.9% not reported
- 1053 average SAT score of the incoming freshman class.
- 23+ average ACT score of 2017’s freshman class, making it the highest-achieving incoming class in history.
- 93% of freshmen received financial assistance through scholarships, grants, loans or employment.
- $58+ million in scholarships offered to incoming freshmen in 2016-2017.
- $61+ million in scholarships offered to incoming freshmen in 2018-2019.
- 16% New Freshman with Exploratory majors.
- 21:1 Student-to-faculty ratio (Kent Campus)
- 92% of classes have 50 students or fewer.
- More than 52% of classes have 20 or fewer students.
Criminology and justice studies
Early childhood education
freevide0x性欧美Library and information science
freevide0x性欧美Information architecture and knowledge management
freevide0x性欧美Clinical mental health counseling
- 6,500+ students living on the Kent Campus
- 25 residence halls
- 11 residential learning communities
- 20+ dining halls and coffee carts
- 400+ clubs and organizations
- 26 fraternities
- 11 sororities
- 1 co-educational
- 153,000 square feet of state-of-the-art fitness amenities at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center
- More than 70 machines in the 7,000-square-foot fitness facility newly opened in 2017: Tri-Rec
- Flashfleet has grown to 180 bikes, available to rent for students around campus and the city of Kent
- Riders of all abilities are able to take advantage of Kent State University’s new bike-share system provided by VeoRide, a micro-mobility share company.
- The dockless system is the first multimodal system of its kind in the nation, comprised of 100 pedal bikes, 68 e-bikes, 10 fat-tire bikes and two ADA-compliant handcycles.