In addition to its 10 colleges with 340+ undergraduate programs of study, there are dozens of reasons Kent State is a top-notch academic choice.
- Online MBA Program Ranks #90 By U.S. News & World Report
- Top rankings for the School of Fashion Design and Merchandising
- Ranked in the Top 100 of Best Graduate Education Schools
At Kent State, our purpose is to help you find yours! Engaged classroom instruction and hands-on learning experiences combine to help our students discover the ways in which they will change the world.
- Top rankings for the School of Fashion Design and Merchandising:
- 1st in the midwest for fashion design
- 5th in the U.S. for fashion merchandising
- 5th in the U.S. for fashion design
- 15th in the world for fashion design
- Kent State has the largest university fleet of aircraft (32) in Ohio
- Ranked among the top in the nation for research on stress disorders and trauma psychology
- M.A. in translation program among top 10 in U.S.
- College of Business Administration named a Best Business School by the Princeton Review
- Online MBA Program Ranks #90 by U.S. News & World Report
- Top 100 of Best Graduate Education Schools by U.S. News & World Report